Parts & Accessories
This is a set of replacement internals for Alfine SG-S700 11-Speed internally geared hubs, allowing you to reuse your old Alfine shell with brand new internals, making it like a new hub. - 187mm axle width
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kits - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Fits black 2013 188 V8 disc hubs only - Fits Zipp 900 and Super-9 Discs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed) - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction - Includes removable axle/QR pocket
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
$171.00 - $206.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
Stan's original Neo hub has evolved to be stronger and more reliable than ever. The additional stress of larger cassette cogs, more capable bikes, and even more challenging trails led to the creation of the Neo with Speedsync. This CNC machined Speedsync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and 2 red freehub spacers. Bearings are pre-installed. Note: - Singlespeed freehub cannot be used to convert a hub originally set up with a Shimano or Sram XD freehub to SS. This freehub is only to be used with Stan's Neo SS hubs. - OneUp freehub WILL NOT WORK with a SRAM cassette or Shimano cassette without a One Up Shark Cluster.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Transport your wheels safely and stylishly with the EVOC ROAD BIKE WHEEL CASE. Perfectly adapted, the cases also fit in the wheel bags of our bike bags BIKE TRAVEL BAG and BIKE TRAVEL BAG PRO. - Axle protection - Necessity pocket (separate) - Carry handles - 2 bags included
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Profile Design's Campagnolo Freehub Body is the part you need to replace the Shimano/SRAM-compatible freehub body that comes stock on your Profile Design Altair or Armada wheels. Once installed on your wheel, the Campagnolo body lets you run Campy 9-, 10-, and 11-speed cassettes (sold separately).
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 disc or HD disc rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
Replacement cassette bodies for Oozy hubs and Spike hubs. - Shimano or SRAM - Alloy or Steel
125 piece assortment of precision machined axle spacers (0.5mm to 5mm thickness). - Outside Diameter of Spacers: 16mm - Inside Diameter of Spacers: 10mm Kit includes: - (10) - 0.5mm thick spacers - (30) - 1mm thick spacers - (30) - 2mm thick spacers - (25) - 3mm thick spacers - (15) - 4mm thick spacers - (15) - 5mm thick spacers
$71.00 - $130.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed. - 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration - Chromed steel bearings - Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability - Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance - Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
$53.99 - $104.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Right Axle End Cap
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed). - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag. - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction. - Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
Keep your high-dollar road hoops and tires safe from dings, dents and cuts with Profile Design's Wheel Bag. This large padded bag holds both your wheels and has a carrying handle and shoulder strap for easy handling. There's a zipper and Velcro closure to ensure the bag stays closed and your wheels stay safe and protected. Plus, there's a handy interior storage compartment for your quick releases and other wheel accessories and tools.
Page 1 of 5 Next page