- BT-E6010 (battery) / SM-BME61 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6010 features easy mounting and release
The EPS Power Unit is the brain of the entire EPS system. The power unit input/output gate charges the battery and updates the firmware. The unit checks and manages the battery pack, interacts with the interface, drives the front and rear derailleurs, and displays system anomalies through an acoustic buzzer and RGD light. EPS V2 Power Units are for internal battery applications, under bottom bracket, or under chain stay mounting options and require the specific EPS V2 Interface. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
RockShox Reverb Service Kits - 12 of Each size Key, 3 Top Cap Assemblies, 10 Blue 1-Piece IFPs, 10 Foam Rings, 10 Inner Seal U-Cups, 10 Inner Seal Head Bushings, 10 Inner Seal Head O-Rings, 10 Strain Relief Barbs, 10 Remote Barbs, 10 Bleed Screws, 10 Air Valve Caps, 6 Seat Bolts and Nuts, 10 Main Piston O-Rings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Rear Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It also includes a battery mount, cable covers to route and hide the cables and a wire plug/unplug tool. The External Kit is meant to be run on the outside of the frame.
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
The Problem Solvers Eccentric Bottom Bracket E46 for PressFit 30 Frames fits frames with 46mm internal-diameter bottom-bracket shells and accepts cranksets with 24mm spindles. The eccentric allows 16mm of fore/aft adjustment for ample chain tensioning. This bottom bracket comes with spacers to fit Hollowtech II, MegaExo and X-Type cranksets. And an adapter kit for GXP cranksets is sold separately (CR0097).
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
105 piece assortment of 1-1/8-inch aluminum headset spacers. Kit includes: - 1.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 10mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 1.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Black) qty. 5
- Zinc plated for durability - All screws grade 12.9 - 475 Pieces Kit contains: - M5 X 10 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 16 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 X 16 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 x 20 Socket, Zinc qty. 15 - M5 X 25 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 30 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket, Zinc qty. 20 - M5 Nut qty. 50 - M5 Nylock Nut, Zinc qty. 40 - M5 Acorn Nut, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 65 - M5 Oversized Flat Washer qty. 25 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 25 - M5 Toothed, Zinc qty. 25
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
Profile Design's J4 Bracket Kit lets you fine-tune your aero position down to the millimeter. For lightness, strength and aerodynamics, the brackets are made of forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminum and have Marine-quality 12.9-grade bolts that are corrosion-resistant and hidden. For easy and fast adjustability, by simply loosening the fixing bolt on each side you can slide your extensions in and out. Meanwhile, the brackets hold the armrests set back 20mm from the center of the base bar or you can reverse the armrests for a forward position. You can also stack aftermarket risers on the brackets to raise the armrests (armrests, risers and extensions sold separately).
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A2 and B1 generation Reverb dropper seatposts. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, Discrete Puck, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, and new hose strain relief - Works with A2 and B1 generation posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle. - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
Light, comfortable, and stable, Profile Design's F-35 Carbon Armrest Kit provides excellent adjustability for finding your perfect position. These versatile carbon fiber armrests have an ergonomic shape, 15 degrees of rotational adjustment, and 3 fore/aft positions with a total of 30mm of adjustment. You'll also love the comfortable Lycra-covered 16mm-thick EVA foam pads that simply attach to the armrests with adhesive-backed Velcro so no straps are required. The pads also have contoured edges for additional comfort and they're even antibacterial.
Comprehensive shop kit for bottom bracket and cassette/freewheel spacing need. 139 pieces in a durable plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 1.0mm FW Spacers - (10) 1.5mm FW Spacers - (10) 2.0mm FW Spacers - (10) NCS-4.5mm Cassette Spacers - (10) SHIM-.3MM Spacers - (10) SHIM-.5MM Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 2.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (4) BB30-CLIPs - (4) BB30/PF30 Wave Washers - (4) GXP Wave Washers - (4) .7mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (4) 1.8mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (9) 2.5mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 30mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 30mm ID Spacers
$159.99 - $169.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, new strain relief - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Comfort armrest set comprises pads and cradles and was original equipment on Ventus, use to upgrade Aura, Brezza II Team, and Mistral.
Compact armrest set comprises pads and cradles for Aura, Brezza II Team, Mistral, and Ventus.
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
3T's Straight Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature no bends for an ultra low position during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
3T's Wrist Comfort Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature large ergonomic bends to keep your wrists as comfortable as possible and ensure a sturdy grip during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
The core of Profile Design's T-Carbon aerobar line, the J5 bracket was built for adjustability with features that enable a customized fit to dial in rider position. The Inline Compression Clamp (ICC) provides single bolt extension adjustment that is simple, secure and easy to use. - Standard on all new 2017 model T Plus Carbon Series Aerobars - Stackable with risers to elevate the armrest up to 70mm of extra height adjustment - The offset BTA bridge (not included) when combined with the new F-40TT armrest gives more expansive width and reach adjustments with a total of 32 armrest positions per side - Constructed of forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - Stack Height: 42mm - Width Adjustment: 37mm - Basebar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Extension Clamp Diameter: 22.2mm - Weight: 266g
Expand your choice of cranks for use in frames with 41mm ID shells. Replace your bottom bracket with these dual-row flanged bearings and run 30mm spindle cranks in your frame. These bearings fit directly in frames with 41mm ID bottom bracket shells. Crankset spindle length must be longer than 104mm when used in a 86.5mm wide BB shell. - Sold individually (two needed per frame) - Bearings: Enduro Dual-Row Ceramic Hybrid - Color: Silver - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92, PF90, BB104/107, PF121, PF132 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 86.5mm – 132mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Flange OD: 42mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Over Bearing Width: 92mm in 86.5mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Weight: 32g
Page 1 of 17 Next page