Join our Team!
Join our team in the fun, fast paced cycling industry.
We are constantly growing and are looking to add to our service department with a passionate, knowledgeable, sales minded lead bicycle mechanic. This position requires a unique mechanic that can perform high-level repairs and has exceptional customer service skills.
Responsible for every aspect of the repair shop operations as well the productivity of the mechanics and the quality of the repairs. Contributes to the overall success of the company by participating in all aspects of the business.
- Perform high-level repairs and estimates for customers
- Must be passionate about the cycling industry and sport.
- Maintain service department financial goals.
- Oversee inventory of parts, supplies, and sold Items for service department.
- Completing repairs and warranties focusing on turnaround goals of 48 hours.
- Conduct or oversee customer service clinics.
- Assist in store operations, when necessary.
- Make sure that there is good communication between sales and service departments
- Process warranty claims on frames and parts
- Provide training to mechanics as needed
- Help maintain a positive work environment
- Maintain a high degree of cleanliness and organization of the repair shop
- Responsible for ensuring the facilities of the building are working correctly
- Ensure mechanics have received base training for their mechanic level
- Responsible for basic facility management and upkeep. (Responsibility assigned by GM)
- Ensures that repair workspaces are as conducive to personnel’ success as possible
• 4+ years experience in bicycle repair and assembly.
• 3+ years in service writing and knowledge in sourcing parts.
• 2+ years in Ascend or similar POS including special orders/receiving
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Must be proficient working with road specific drivetrain systems along with electronic tuning, hydraulic brakes, wheel building & truing, and complete bike disassembly and rebuilds.
• Must be proficient working with mountain bike specific drivetrain systems, along with suspension overhauls, linkage servicing, brake bleeding and dropper post service.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay; Salary commensurate with experience wages range $21+
• Affordable health care and benefits to qualified employees that are full time
• Employee discount with bonuses when targets are met
• A fun, yet safe work environment