Join our team in the fun, fast paced cycling industry.
We are constantly growing and are looking to add to our service department with an outgoing, knowledgeable, sales minded lead bicycle mechanic.
Our store specializes in high-end brands such as Trek, Giant, Liv and Cannondale and offers a full range of bicycle products and services.
• Must be passionate about the cycling industry and sport.
• Maintain service department financial goals.
• Oversee inventory of parts, supplies, and sold Items for service department.
• Completing repairs and warranties focusing on turnaround goals of 48 hours.
• Contribute to staff training.
• Conduct or oversee customer service clinics.
• Assist in store operations, when necessary.
• 4+ years experience in bicycle repair and assembly.
• 3+ years in service writing and knowledge in sourcing parts.
• 2+ years in Ascend or similar POS including special orders/receiving
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Must be proficient working with road specific drivetrain systems along with electronic tuning, hydraulic brakes, wheel building & truing, and complete bike disassembly and rebuilds.
• Must be proficient working with mountain bike specific drivetrain systems, along with suspension overhauls, linkage servicing, brake bleeding and dropper post service.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay; Salary commensurate with experience wages range $20+
• Affordable health care and benefits to qualified employees
• Employee discount with bonuses when targets are met
• A fun, yet safe work environment